Tuesday 7 April 2009

oh no

i can't!
oh no oh no oh no

my moccasins have given me sore feet
OR
it might be because i waited an hour for a bus that never came so ended up walking with no coat on for over half an hour
then the bus had the cheek to go past just as i got to my door
ironic
.. line 15 you are not in my favour

my mood is very very low
not suicidal or anything but an 'i wish i could hibernate for 4 months' mood
i feel sick from the waltzers and those grimey chips as well
and yet again i look like a rape victim
not so good

on a brighter note i found the most amazing anime book
the main character's called nina and she's ginger with the same hair as me too!
i've ordered it because i don't think i'll be able to find a book quite so coincidental again :)

i have nothing to do tomorrow i don't think
i want to do something but then again i don't want to leave the house
have to go through town to get anywhere and i've got really bored of it now
blackpool is not in my favour also

since buying angus, thongs and full frontal snogging on dvd (don't judge me for this haha) i've become obsessed with the band the stiff dylans
downloaded all their songs i can find because.. i think they're that awesome

i think i've sussed getting the recordings onto my computer with a little (a lot) of help
oh.. why yes i have
worked finally!
wait..no
'unknown error has occured'
technology
what a mind fuck

kimya dawson always lightens my mood
i really want to go see her live
i think it'd be really good and laid back and everybody would talk and drink cups of tea
only dreams

i thought of some really good lyrics the other morning and the wanker i am didn't write them down so i've forgotten them
sacre bleu

i stil have a bruise from this jab i had about this time last week
wore a dress today so had to put concealer over the yellow monster
can still see it

hello this is my twin

i'm going to get a good book and a good cup of cadbury's finest




x

No comments:

Post a Comment