Tuesday 28 April 2009

if i could

erase the pain, maybe you'd feel the same?
just found a dead good artist!

ah need to do my rs project and biology for tomorrow
don't think it's going to happen to be honest
the paper is just sat there looking at me
my room is a tip and i need to be tidying that
so much to do so little time

tried tennis and high jump for the first time in ages today!
in high jump the main reason for failure is lack of confidence
i was good at getting over them until i knocked it off
from then on it all went a bit downhill
couldn't do it again
apparently i need to do it for school sports day next tuesday
god help me!
die die die

i love the sound of rain
so calming
pitter patter on my window

i don't think i feel the same way

i'm going to go on account of i need to do this pissing work and the laptop is burning a hole in my leg



x

No comments:

Post a Comment