Tuesday 21 April 2009

my ankles

look like the guy's in house of wax
when they get all chopped up
stupid converse
just had a bath and it hurt so much getting in but then i shaved over the cut and when i got out
fuck me, agony!

my hair has grown loads
no split ends for once :D
getting my fringe trimmed this afternoon
i hate going into toni and guy because i always think people are judging you
thinking something like 'oh my god, what shit hair' etc

yesterday my niece and nephew came to the office
and my niece, katie, who's just 3 was crying and look a bit miserable
she'd had a fall out with her boyfriend
it was really cute
so anyway i asked her if she had a nice day at school and carry on
then tested her to see if she could count to five
and then i asked if her boyfriend was nice
and she said no he's naughty and started crying
i was like awrrr!
which concludes my theory that girls go for naughty boys and put up with it even at age 3
apparently what had happened was he hit her with a bag by accident so she hit him
and then he asked her for a kiss and she smacked him in the face with her bag
so they had to be pulled apart because they were scrapping
you go girl!

anyway i need to get ready
mwah



x

No comments:

Post a Comment