Monday 13 July 2009

what a


pickle!

the wedding was really beautiful!
after a 2 hour journey there with a naff ipod it was really worth it
the church was so lovely and over 800 years old
here's the part where the boffin comes out of me haha
if you add me on facebook you'll be able to see the pictures
- 'nina harrison'
was more than snap happy at the event

dyed my hair and ended up picking an auburn box up instead
i got nervous when i was actually at the shelf and 'caved'
but i like it like this now so :)

<3

had a tasty bbq today
trekked to the beach to have it but when we got there it was SO windy
too windy so me and simo ended up just taking off our shoes and paddling in the sea
over exaggerating a graze to be a jellyfish sting
i offered to wee on it to sooth it and he rapidly changed his theory on how the mark came about :D
silly me wore heels and worst came to worst
i got a blister and had to take my shoesies off
simo really was a superman at this point and offered to take his shoes off too so that i didn't feel i looked as much of a tit on my own with no shoes on
so off we trotted back to his for the bbq shoeless
endlessly stepping on little stones but nevertheless it was funny


oh yes and whilst we were sat outside a little arcade on the prom an old man came up behind me and sniffed my hair
i was clueless what had happened until i was told
how very strange
only in blackpool

i would very much like a little louis vuitton bag but if i did have one i reckon everyone would think it's fake
because to be quite frank .. most are
so is there much point in getting one?

anyway zz time for me!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment