Sunday 19 July 2009

i have a bird called herbert!
i was walking my dog when i found a little bird on his side with a broken wing
well i carried him round on my journey
he's in a padded out urban outfitters box watching t4 on the beach now
he likes the saturdays and beth ditto however he doesn't like n-dubz
he turned around in his box and shunned them when they came on hahaha... anyway, i'm going to nurse him until he gets better

expecting a lie in this morning i was rudely awoken at 9:30 am and whisked off to the lake district
dad told me it was a farm show we were going to but when i got there it was a car show
liar liar pants on fire
i was cold, hungry and pretty tired nevermind bored but i think i'd just put myself in a negative mindset
i ended up really enjoying it although i ate a sharp chip and it scratched my throat
i saw my dream car
i've always wanted a mustang but this was the most beautiful 1967 for mustang i'd ever seen!
it was a metallic forest green and in really good nic!
i saw a whippet that was the spitting image of Cameron Diaz and bought a fountain pen from the 70s that has a bladder pump thing inside it so i need to buy a pot of ink
i can see me getting it everywhere

i'm totally gay for sophie ellis bextor
wish i had her cheek bones

anyway i'm gonna go get ready
have to go to a 21st in preston tonight
'smart casual'
.. ... .

whatever that means



x

2 comments:

  1. NINA! I LOVE SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR... SHE'S MY HOTTIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete